Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

"A" selections all greyed out on radio boot

Options
geep
geep Member ✭✭

I got ready to work FD today and found that all of the antenna selections on the A side of my AG 8X2 switch were greyed out. Spent time trying various things, finally noted that when TX1 and ANT1 are selected, the selection grays out. Switch to TX2 and B grays out, with A returning to usable. 6700 with 3.29 firmware, one pan adapter with one slice. Tried a factory reset to no avail.

Not easy to operate when I can't connect antennas. Any thoughts from some of you who might not be contesting today?

Geep

WA4RTS

Answers

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

Geep

You might want to email 403A and run it by them. They don't monitor this forum at all and are very helpful on email.

Let us know what they say.

• geep
    geep Member ✭✭
    Options

Hi Mike,

I opened a ticket and am awaiting a reply from Dan. I'll also email the 4O3A folks and see what they say.

• Dan-N7HQ
    Dan-N7HQ FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager admin
    Options

Hi Geep,

I responded in the ticket.

Dan, N7HQ

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.