Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

3.3.32 error message then closes when accessing memories

When I attempt to access memories using SmartSDR 3.3.32 I get a LONG list of errors "SmartSDR (v3.3.32.8203 ) An unhandled error has ocurred. The Displayindex for the DataGridColum with header "group" is out of range " and many more . When I then try to proceed SmartSDR closes .

Windows 10

Flex 6400

Andy K3UK

Comments

• Erik Carling EI4KF
    Erik Carling EI4KF Member ✭✭✭

Yes indeed, I thought this would be a major pain but I merely selected Import Memories from the Profile backup and that solved it.

• Andrew O'Brien
    Andrew O'Brien Member ✭✭✭

Despite saving some profiles with the earlier version, I do not see any profiles when I attempt to import using the new version. What is the usual folder that profiles are stored in ?

Andy K3UK

• Larry _ NY8T
    Larry _ NY8T Member ✭✭✭

Do a search on your PC for *.ssdr_cfg to find where your exported profiles are.

• Erik Carling EI4KF
    Erik Carling EI4KF Member ✭✭✭

The memories themselves will be in your backup folder as

SSDR_Memories_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.csv

• Geoff AB6BT
    Geoff AB6BT Member ✭✭✭

To make it easier next time, make a note of where you export the profiles. It will save you time and a bit of aggravation.

Just a thought...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.