Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

2.8.0 installs on my Flex-6500 without any problems

DH2ID
DH2ID Member ✭✭✭

Hi all,

no problems here installing the new version on my Flex-6500. It took a while longer, as described in the release notes, so just wait until installing completes, then make a full reset to the factory settings after leaving DC off for a minute or so.

Hope all goes well weith your update,

vy 73, Alex - DH2ID

Comments

• Javi LU5FF
    Javi LU5FF Member ✭✭

my 6500 everything updated smoothly in just 6 minutes 😊

73s, Javi LU5FF

• VK7WH Winston
    VK7WH Winston Member ✭✭✭

Same here. Also, my 6700 boots up much faster (45 seconds) Very happy Chappy. Worth the wait.Thanks Flex

Winston VK7WH

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.