Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Monitors

Options
Can I run my 6600M using the HDMI monitor output on the back AND one or two monitors from my laptop??? at the same time........

Best Answer

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

You can run in MultiFlex mode, but then the front panel will operate one logical radio and SmartSDR the other. What you see on the HDMI monitor will be what you see on the front panel. What you see on the SmartSDR screen will be different. If this is what you are after, then you are all set.

I suspect that this is not what you had in mind. Take a look at the SmartControl section of the Maestro documentation. With this option, you get the big screens of your PC running SmartSDR and the functionality of the knobs and buttons on the front panel.

What is not supported is SmartSDR and the front panel showing the same slices simultaneously.

Answers

• jrc213man
    jrc213man Member
    Options
    I am a new user. This was a great answer and very helpful. Thanks! Jim W0HJ
  • KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

Glad I could help. Welcome to the Flex world!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.