Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Ability to configure the TX1 TX2 TX3 RCA jacks for TUNE only

Ability to configure any of the TX1 TX2 TX3 RCA jacks to go to ground only when TUNE is pressed

This way we can drive tuners without rf sensing that need a button to be pushed in order to initiate tuning.

Or any other use that someone might have when pushing the tune button.

10 votes

Open for Comments · Last Updated

Comments

• Neil D Friedman N3DF
    Neil D Friedman N3DF Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2022

• manos
    manos Member
    That is real useful and I am expecting from this super radio to have this ability on the next update i resume it is eeeasy for the manufactures to make it happen
  • FotisGR
    FotisGR Member ✭✭

yes i agree!

One of the best solution to tune external mast auto antenna tuner

• FotisGR
    FotisGR Member ✭✭

i am not sure about TX1, TX2, TX2 RCA jacks (because i am already use them for external Linear PTT) but for sure we need an option to tune external tuners / couplers.

Some of us with limited space we are using "strange antennas" with outdoor auto antenna couplers and we are looking for an easy solution to tune them via our FlexRadios.

Any idea? Any update ?

• πολυ ωραια ιδεα για να συντονίσουμε εξωτερικούς αυτόματους ζεύκτες κεραιών
  • K5CG
    K5CG Member ✭✭

Yes please!

I'm using transmit profiles to enable/disable the PTT to my linear while tuning. FRStack works for this but I'd rather not have an extra software package installed JUST for that.

In my use case I could use a global "ignore while tuning" checkbox while tuning since I don't want any PTT asserted to anything during a tuning cycle. That may not work for everybody. An "ignore" checkbox for each TXn output perhaps?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.