Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Upgrade to 3.3.32 went very well!

KD0RC
KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator

I just upgraded to 3.3.32 and it went perfectly. I had the low power on CW issue, and that is now completely cleared up - Thank you!

I tested full power on 160 - 6 CW and all is well.

Tagged:

Comments

• Mike Steventon
    Mike Steventon Member ✭✭✭

Likewise, just reporting in that upgrade to 3.3.32 went well, as sweet as a nut.

It took maybe 5 minutes or so, and I was fine as I took some hysteria calming down pills first. Lots of flashing red, purple and green lights etc etc!! I am now rocking' and rollin'.......

Thank you Flex Radio. You have some very clever people serving us mere mortals.!

6600M, TGXL, SSDR for Mac and SSDR for Windows.

73 Mike.

• BH4AAD
    BH4AAD Member ✭✭

Yes just now i'm from V3.2.39 updated to V3.3.32 and it went perfectly

• Mr Radio
    Mr Radio Member ✭✭

The same here in my F 6700. It has a new, larger SD card installed and I note that calibration process after radio is switched on takes less time.

Tom

• W7NGA
    W7NGA Member ✭✭✭

You have some very clever people serving us mere mortals.!

Yes, but a shame they aren't CW operators

• Ron_K4XRF
    Ron_K4XRF Member
    The upgrade to v3.3.32 went well for me, also.

It took less time than I was expecting - maybe 5 minutes or so. I used SmartSDR for the Mac to initiate the firmware update.

The ATU memory issue has been resolved. Thank you FlexRadio.

6400 (2019); SSDR for Mac.

73's, Ron
  • Dave KC9EI
    Dave KC9EI Member ✭✭

Upgrade was fast and fine. :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.