Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

What's the latest news on an update to the 3.3.29 and ATUs?

Options
What's the latest news on an update to the 3.3.29 software and users with ATUs? Sure would be nice to be able to update my radio so it matches the other shack I work with.

Best Answer

• dwest24
    dwest24 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    To answer my own question: Today. The software will come out today.

Answers

• RFord
    RFord Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Flex does not announce when an update will be provided…

Ronald

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

The next version of 3.3 is coming once we finish QAing a critical fix.

The thing with software fixes is that we won't know it is fixed until the fix is actually fully exercised.

• dwest24
    dwest24 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks Michael. There are plenty of us smaller users happy to run Alpha or Beta software to help find the little things that the big powerhouses don’t find because they don’t need to use the smaller but still crucial features. Just throwing that out there….
  • Larry Benoit
    Larry Benoit Member ✭✭
    Options

What is the status of SmartSDR v2? Will there be a maintenance release incorporating the core improvements and SD card fixes from 3.3?

Larry KB1VFU

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

Yes, at some point. Version 3 is the priority at the moment. Once that is complete, we will test Version 2 and then get it qualified.

• John Orjias
    John Orjias Member ✭✭
    edited June 2022
    Options

will the static network setting issues be resolved for M series radios

IE: the issue that the radio ip settings set the netmask to 255.255.255.248 even if you input 255.255.255.0

and the issue when you go back to dhcp mode, that it only sets the radio ip back to dhcp and does not set wireless and ethernet back to dhcp and there is no way to clear them. making those to things stuck in static mode forever.

• Mike-VA3MW
    Options

I know that exact issue was discussed between support and engineering. I think it is being addressed.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.