Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

PGXL interfaced with Flex 5000

Options

My future plan is to use my Flex 5000 with PGXL using its second input port ( first is used with F 6700). Can someone provide some details how it can be done? All details, diagrams will be appreciated

Tom

Answers

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

@Mr Radio

This should work, however, you will have to run DDUtil connected to the Flex 5000 and then likely a hardware RS232 cable from the PC running DDUTIL to the RS232 Kenwood input on the Power Genius XL.

You may be one of the first people doing this setup.

• Mr Radio
    Mr Radio Member ✭✭
    Options

Thank you for your response, OM Mike.

I am expecting to receive my PG XL later this year and will try your suggestion using DDUTIL V3.

Tom

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.