Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

iPad & Iphone SmartSDR the same?

W2ECK
W2ECK Member ✭✭

I purchased and am using SmartSDR on my iPad. I am planning to switch from Android Phone to an iPhone 13. Do I have to purchase Smart SDR for iOS again for the new phone or I can I just family share the app to my new iPhone?

73 Paul w2eck

Answers

• Gary NC3Z
    Gary NC3Z Member ✭✭✭

Mine shared between the 2.

• W2ECK
    W2ECK Member ✭✭

My wife has an iPhone 13. So using the Family Share feature, I added SmartSDR app to here phone. When I try to use the app and open my 6600 on her phone, it says I need to use the “Restore” feature on the app on her phone. I don’t know how to do that. Does anyone know how to do that?

73 Paul W2ECK

• ka9ees
    ka9ees Member ✭✭✭

@W2ECK

Send Marcus an email. He'll tell you how.

• K3SF
    K3SF Member ✭✭✭

apps are shared across ios devices ( iphone & ipads)

buy once then used on all your ios devices....

see apple support info below

Paul K3SF

• W2ECK
    W2ECK Member ✭✭

I did contact Marcus and he provided some additional instructions.

Within the app, you go to "tools" , then tap the Flex radio icon in the upper left, then you see a Restore and a Buy option. For me the Restore option did not work but the Buy one did. So problem solved. In fact once purchased the SmartSDR for iOS can be used on up to 5 devices, so pretty cool.

73 and thanks to all who repsonded

Paul w2eck

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.