Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex 6600

Options

I ordered my 6600 when they were introduced at Hamvention. Does anyone know what year that was?

Answers

• Neil D Friedman N3DF
    Neil D Friedman N3DF Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

May 2017. I ordered my 6600M the day after the Flex dinner.

• Trucker
    Trucker Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I ordered my 6600M the day they announced them.

Put down a deposit. Then traded in my 6500 and Maestro. Paid off by August in anticipation of delivery in September ( as FRS announced at Hamvention). Wasn't until March of 2018 I actually received my 6600M. Still, in spite of several software issues that have yet to be taken care of, it is still my favorite radio in my shack.

James

WD5GWY

• Mike
    Mike Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks, I couldn't remember if it was 2017 or 2018.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.