Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Can you import profiles from a 6700 to my 6400?

Can you share profiles between radios?
I just purchased the 6400 and don't want to **** it up.
Has anyone done this?

Best Answers

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓

Yes, you may have to touch up a few things, but you won't hurt anything.

• WNK
    WNK Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Thank you both for the response. That was the answer I was hoping for. My new Flex is in route and I'll post how it turns out.
    73 and Aloha, Bill
  • WNK
    WNK Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Thank you again for your input. Just fired up my new 6400 and imported my profiles from my 6700,,,,WORKS GREAT.
    Thanks again.
    Aloha and 73,
    Bill KH6oo
  • WNK
    WNK Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Just got my new 6400 and imported my profiles from my 6700 and WORKS GREAT.
    Thank you again.
    Aloha and 73,
    Bill KH6OO

Answers

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator

I believe it will work as long as you have both radios on the same level of the software (early revisions of version 3 had potential corruption issues). You will certainly not hurt anything in any event. If you import the profiles to the new radio and have issues, just do a factory reset.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.