Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex Tuner Genius XL

Received my Tuner Genius today after a long but worthwhile wait. Installation and configuration was easy. Everything worked fine first try. I hope that the control utility will be added to the radio panel in SmartSDR (like the Power Genius). I have only used it with SmartSDR. I have a Maestro and don't know how it will integrate there. Does anybody know?

Comments

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator

The tuner once set up follows the frequency of the radio. Antenna switching and tuning are just like using SmartSDR.

Dave wo2x

• K3WR - Jim
    K3WR - Jim Member ✭✭

Is there an opportunity to integrate the Tuner Genius XL utility into the radio panel? It would be nice to be able to snap the utility window into the radio panel for quick use.

Currently, I have my TGXL utility set to 'Always on Top' and have moved it into the position in the screen shot, however, this is a workaround to a better solution through a future SmartSDR integration.

Tnx and 73 de K3WR

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.