Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Satellite Reverse VFO

Options

Hello,

I finally installed the 70cm transveter on my port B of my Flex-6600 and my 2m transverte on port A, so I can do Setallite LEO activities, my question how is it possible to activate the VFO Rever function, in such a way that the SLICE A and SLICE B move at the same time in the opposite way, this is very important for satellite activity, I hope there is a way, or maybe it is a function to think about for us users.

Comments

• Alan
    Alan Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I use SatPC32 to track satellites.

SatPC32 will control both the TX and RX radios (slices), by the satellite mode type, frequency, and Doppler correction, for each TX and RX.

SatPC32 connects to the Flex Radio Slices via Flex CAT.

Alan. WA9WUD

• iz7auh
    iz7auh Member ✭✭
    Options

Hi Alan,

I using PST Rotator for Tracking Sat, but my request is for SmartSDR function, reverse VFO not Dopler and Sat Traking.

• Alan
    Alan Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

FRStack can do as you ask.

Alan. WA9WUD

• iz7auh
    iz7auh Member ✭✭
    Options

Great! It's new for me FRStack !

Grazie!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.