Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

RIT switched on for 2 slices?

Options

Hi

Looking for ways how people have RIT switched on and in use on 2 slices at the same time.

E.g. 6600m with 20m on slice A and 40m on slice B.

Would like to be able to leave the RIT swithed on for both slices and control it with physical knobs.

Is it physically possible to make it work, whatever the option?

Thanks

Rich

Comments

• Alan
    Alan Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Rich

On the "M" front panel, for the desired slice, just above the VFO knob, hold for a moment, either the "RX" for RIT or "TX" for XIT. The indicator between the buttons will illuminate.

To change the XIT or RIT value, rotate the VFO slice's knob. When done, press and hold the TX or RX button, and the knob returns to a VFO knob.

Alan. WA9WUD

• Rich M5RIC
    Rich M5RIC Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks Alan

I dont have the radio in front of me at the moment, I just remember last night not being able to get it to work for both VFO's - A and B.

Will give it a go next time.

Cheers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.