Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

How to work in SmartSdr with N1MM in Split

I'm unable to work in Split. Below you can see the two setting windows for working in split mode. With my keyer it works fine, but if I want to send with N1MM then the Up window immediately goes TX off.

This is after an attempt to send with N1MM:

Below my Radio Setup

Who can help me solve this problem?

Regards and 73 Cees, PA3CVI

Comments

• Cees
    Cees Member ✭✭

Problem solved, wrong setting. 73, PA3CVI

• prcorners
    prcorners Member
    [{"insert":"What was the wrong setting, and what was the correct setting for all us out here experiencing the same problem? Please share the answer. Thanks in advance.\n"}]

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.