Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Filter Widget Not Showing

W2ECK
W2ECK Member ✭✭

On my 6600 on win 10 pc, when I hover the mouse over the carrier freq, just above the bar, the widget is no longer showing. Any ideas? Is there somewhere to turn off on?

Paul w2eck

Answers

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator

Hi Paul, that is interesting... I see the same thing on my 6400. I don't really use that feature, so I never noticed that it is now apparently gone.

• Al K0VM
    Al K0VM Member ✭✭✭

Do you spots enabled/displayed ? Seems like it should work regardless.

Al, K0VM

• VE7ATJ_Don
    VE7ATJ_Don Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2022

Do you have a waterfall and a panadapter on the display? Does the mouse icon change shape (i.e. to parallel bars at the waterfall edge; to the 4-arrow icon for the filter adjust)?

I'm assuming both of you are on the latest version of SmartSDR?

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator

Wow... I just got it to work again by clicking the little yellow triangle at the top of the current frequency line. Now hovering the mouse over the filter line just above the split between pan and waterfall gives me the display.

OK, I think I have it figured out... Zoom far enough in on the display and you can get it to come up every time. Zoom too far out and it never comes up. Somewhere in between, and it works sometimes. The click on the triangle trick works sometimes if you are in the "between" zone, but so far, not on the B slice.

• John KB4DU
    John KB4DU Member ✭✭✭✭

This is good to know. The only way I have been able to fix it is to restart the radio.