Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

encendido remoto

hola, quiero saber como encender/apagar mi 6300 en remoto con el rca en parte posterior, hay que puentear?
que hay que configurar en el programa?
gracias

Comments

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator

Hi Cesar, to make it work, you need to enable Remote On: (see below). Then you just short the RCA center pin to ground to turn on the rig, and un-short to turn it off. The front panel button will still work also.

• muchas gracias
  • KD0RC

You are very welcome!

• Por favor. Alguien me puede ayudar para poner en marcha encendido y apagado remoto del 6400. Necesito saber que tipo de cable RCA hace falta y como debe hacerse la conexion. Gracias. 73
  • KD0RC

Please. Can someone help me to get the 6400 remote on and off working. I need to know what type of RCA cable is needed and how the connection should be made. Thank you. 73

Hi Antonio, Just short the center pin to ground to turn on the rig. Open the connection to turn it off. Any SPST switch will work.

If you want to turn it on and off using the Internet, there are cheap ($20 USD) units available from Amazon.

• Puedo apagarla, pero cuando en remoto lo activo me sale una luz rapida pero no se me enciende. No se si la conexion la tengo bien hecha. El cable rca donde se conecta ? Solo es una conexion o los dos rca?
  • No arranca. Sale una luz para conectarse pero no arranca y se apaga
  • KD0RC

Hi Antonio, the connection has to stay, it cannot be a momentary switch.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.