Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

2 Active Panadapters /Slices on 6400 With SmartSDR for MAC

I have yet to be able to show two slices with matching pan adapters, ie one slice with pan adapter on 15 meters another slice with pan adapter on 20 meters. I am using the latest version of SMartSDR for the Mac , MAC M1 Mini with a 6400. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Jim

Best Answers

• Alan
    Alan Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Create a second (new) panadapter:

Then, create a new slice, in the new Panadapter:

Alan. WA9WUD

• Jim Ricker
    Jim Ricker Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓

Thank you. I was creating the second slice then the pan adapter. I now know the correct sequence.

Again Thanks

Answers

• Ted  VE3TRQ
    Ted VE3TRQ Member ✭✭✭

Works no issue at all - I have a 6600M, and have 4 panadapters and slices open - the Mac has 2 open no problem, along with 2 on the M front panel.

• Jim Ricker
    Jim Ricker Member ✭✭

Ted can you walk me through the steps you did to get the multiple slices please?

• Ted  VE3TRQ
    Ted VE3TRQ Member ✭✭✭

Sure, Jim - be a bit later today, but I have a profile set up that just does it for me, and persistence will usually look after it form one instance to another.

• Neil D Friedman N3DF
    Neil D Friedman N3DF Member ✭✭✭✭

Jim, you realize that a 6400, unlike the 6600, supports a maximum of two slices?