Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Pc Bosd page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

All three computers have blue screens like this. When they are just turned on, they are all installed with smartsdr software. Is there any solution?

Answers

• BA4KW
    BA4KW Member ✭✭

Windows11Pro AND WIN10PRO

• Erika - KØDD
    Erika - KØDD Member ✭✭✭

Remove everything in with ssdr including cat and dax drivers. Reboot computer go into windows update and run a complete update. I lost this problem by joining the the windows insider program. All the latest windows 10 pro versions and updates were done eventually inside did something about the bsod and core dumps. I'm talking 1000s. A fix came along.

then reboot computer after update,, now install ssdr complete with the cat and dax included in this package... reboot cross fingers, burn intense, chant budist chants,, cross toes reboot computer,, start ssdr. I came down yesterday turned on computer, it did an update and forgot to reboot, dax was locked up and wouldn't work until I shut all down and rebooted computer. After any windows update, reboot computer and then start ssdr. I have no experience with 11 my xeon workstation is not updateable to 11 without Jerry rigging everything. I dont need more trouble. Id still do updates to 11 pro and make sure to reboot the puter doubtfull the reboot after any win update will never go away. Once computer is all updated repeat complete install. Reboot using finger toes insence and chants. Man oh man, once I started following this procedure most of the issues went away. Then there was the self deleting profiles on ssdr. I think that is better. But when shutting down and starting up have a procedure start radio physically... start ssdr with car and dax check start both box first time. I then start ddutil v4 because I like some of the monitoring features... then I start my logging program. On the wsjtx. Shut down exact opposite... good luck my best fingers and chants you way giggle. Erika K0DD

• BA4KW
    BA4KW Member ✭✭

To Erika:

I reinstalled the win10 and win11 systems and updated them. Then I installed the SSDR program. I still occasionally turned on the blue screen after logging in to the desktop. Of course, this is not the case every time I turn on

thanks

• WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭

This happened to my and was tracked down to the UPDATED video driver Window's installed on my computer, I had to find a OLD'er Video driver from 2020 and installed it and ALL corrected it self and no more BSOD.

My video chipset are Intel video

• BA4KW
    BA4KW Member ✭✭

TO:WX7Y

Thank you. I read your previous comments and bought Shure x2u, a perfect device

vy 73

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.