Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Maestro v3 License

Hi all,

I have upgraded recently my radio to a v3 license. My question is if I buy a Maestro (new or used) should I buy again a separate v3 license for it? Or the SSDR client will ask for a license upgrade on first connect? I am not exactly shure how this scenario works.

Thanks in advance

Best Answer

• Bob K8RC
    Bob K8RC Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

The upgrade is licensed to the RADIO. The only time you have multiple licenses is when you have multiple radios. I have a 6600 and a 6300, one is V3, the other V2 so my Maestro has both clients, neither of which were an extra charge.

Clients such as for the Maestro or SSDR for windows are a "free" upgrade.

Answers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.