Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

PC Headset Problem

Newbie here just acquired an M6400 and experiencing an issue with my Bluetooth headset audio. Using Windows 10 running Smart Control Mode, I have good receive audio with the Blue PC AUDIO indicator. When I go to the P/CW window and select "PC" for the mic, it works, but I lose RX audio. If I go back and select "MIC," receive audio is restored.

Any help is appreciated.

Answers

• ka9ees
    ka9ees Member ✭✭✭

@DBC

There's a headphone volume control just below speaker volume. Is that turned up?

• DBC
    DBC Member ✭✭
    Yes, it is high as it can go. I tried another headset with the same results, turned on Mic, and lost RX audio.
  • ka9ees
    ka9ees Member ✭✭✭

@DBC

At this point. It sounds like a Windows issue. Since I am sitting in front of the rig in the shack. I use the direct connections on the back of the rig. I tried bluetooth on a remote computer. Ran into the same problem you are. Someone with more knowledge of Win10 needs to chime in. Couldn't solve it myself. Sorry.

• DBC
    DBC Member ✭✭
    Thanks for trying, Ed. The funny thing is when I look at the Sound Settings in Windows, I can see the sound meter bouncing, but the RX audio is muted in the headset.

Does anyone else have an idea?

THX

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.