Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Is there a FlexRadio net? I'm Looking for an Elmer for myself (FlexRadio 6400M)

Hi, is there a FlexRadio net? When and Where if there is one. I am also looking for an Elmer to guide me through my FlexRadio.

KC9TTF,

Scott

Springfield Corners, WI

Thanks

Comments

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator

Hi Scott, Yes!! We meet every Sunday on 14.329 at

2:00 Eastern

1:00 Central

12:00 Mountain

11:00 Pacific

It is a great group and you are welcome to ask any questions. We normally check in, then net control asks for input from each participant. We generally give our station information and software revision followed by any questions or comments.

The net is run by either Dudley, WA5QPZ in Austin, TX (he is a former Flex employee) or Gary W2CEA in Mohawk, NY.

Dudley also live-streams the net on YouTube so that you can hear stations that skip over you. This is also great for listening to your own signal after the net. I hope to hear you on this Sunday!

• sas053
    sas053 Member ✭✭

Len,

Thanks for the information, I will try to make it Sunday. I am very new to FlexRadio and have a lot to learn.

KC9TTF,

Scott

From Very Cold Wisconsin

• KD0RC

Hi Scott, it was good to hear you on the net. You have a real good signal into Colorado. Hope to hear you on again!

• sas053
    sas053 Member ✭✭

Len,

Thanks, I appreciate your sharing with me the net.

Scott, KC9TTF

• Hal Massey
    Hal Massey Member ✭✭

There is a DMR talk group for Flex also.

Regards

-Hal / WB6NNR

• > @KD0RC said:
    > Hi Scott, Yes!! We meet every Sunday on 14.329 at
    > 2:00 Eastern
    > 1:00 Central
    > 12:00 Mountain
    > 11:00 Pacific
    > It is a great group and you are welcome to ask any questions. We normally check in, then net control asks for input from each participant. We generally give our station information and software revision followed by any questions or comments.
    > The net is run by either Dudley, WA5QPZ in Austin, TX (he is a former Flex employee) or Gary W2CEA in Mohawk, NY.
    > Dudley also live-streams the net on YouTube so that you can hear stations that skip over you. This is also great for listening to your own signal after the net. I hope to hear you on this Sunday!

Len, is there still a Flex DMR Talkgroup, and if so, what is the talkgroup number? Do they also have the net? TY de W8RBD Bob
  • KD0RC

HI Bob, as far as I know there is. The number (address?) is 30234.

Flex Radio DMR Channel 30234 - Page 2 — FlexRadio Community