Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

6400 Deaf

Options
In hind sight my 6400 has been deaf since i received it last year. Initially I thought it was a function of the upstream equipment (amp, tuner, coax switches). But I've reconfigured my station and it's still deaf.
This morning I connected my Elecraft XG2 signal generator to the RXA port. Flex can hardly see signal. Faint trace and no S-meter indication where it should be reading S9.
I upgraded SDR and have tried various software settings but to no avail.
The radio sitting next to my 6400 receives and decodes twice as many FT-8 signals on same antenna. Both radios use different PCs.
Any suggestions?

Comments

• Erik Carling EI4KF
    Options

Open a Help Desk ticket and let Flex work with you to solve the issue.

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

I opened a support ticket for you.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.