Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

How to configure two instances of N1MM w/WJST-X on the same computer?

I have a Flex 6600M and would like to run two instances of N1MM w/WJST-X at the same time, one instance for Slice A and B and the other for instance for Slices C & D? I believe I would have to at least download and install N1MM into a 2nd directory, separate from the default directories N1MM creates. If this is possible, what would the configuration look like on the Flex? Duplicate the virtual COM ports the instance one needs? Has one got this to work? Thanks

Best Answer

• Al K0VM
    Al K0VM Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

While you can configure and use two instances of WSJT-X on the same PC, N1MM will not allow more than one instance on the same computer ( With or without WSJT-X ). I am not sure if one instance of N1MM can run two instances of WSJT.

To run two instances of WSJT-X you would use the WSJT-X's -rig_name command line option ( as document in the WSJT documents ) . And you would need to configure SSDR CAT for a unique port for each instance and use separate DAX channels for RX.

AL, K0VM

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.