Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

I just ordered an FL6400 in Jan 13 2022. How long is the wait for shipment?

I see comments in the Community from back in Jan/Feb 2018 that waits for new orders were taking awhile. I am wondering with global supply chain issues and manufacturing schedules, how long is Flexradio taking to fulfill orders in Jan 2022?

Any ideas?

Thanks

Scott, W1MVY

Answers

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator

Hi Scott, I would ask sales@flexradio.com.

• snacey0103
    snacey0103 Member ✭✭
    Thanks Len. 73, Scott, W1MVY
  • Mark Griffin
    Mark Griffin Member ✭✭

Scott,

On the Flexradio products site they are saying 1 week. They will send you an email when they are going to ship the radio to you. I would say perhaps 1 to 2 weeks. Be patient and you will be well satisfied!

Mark Griffin, KB3Z

• snacey0103
    snacey0103 Member ✭✭
    Thanks Mark. de Scott, W1MVY
  • snacey0103
    snacey0103 Member ✭✭
    Just to conclude this thread for future people - Flexradio acknowledged my order within one day. The shipping team shipped the order the next day. I expect to receive the radio within ~1 week of ordering. Impressive. Thanks Flexradio. -- Scott, W1MVY

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.