Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Accidental Discovery!

Cy Stanway
Cy Stanway Member ✭✭

Did you know that if you hit the spacebar, the speaker turns on a off? I feel my life is now complete!

1 votes

Open for Comments · Last Updated

Comments

• Al K0VM
    Al K0VM Member ✭✭✭

The space bar on the PC will toggle the LAST button selected in SSDR.. Works for MOX too.

AL, K0VM

• W7NGA
    W7NGA Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2022

I don't think that is a good feature, especially using the space-bar to toggle MOX. Far too easy to hit it inadvertently, go off for coffee, and transmit for the duration. Too easy to find that the LAST button selected is no longer what you desire. SmartSDR for Mac is great for keyboard assignments. You can assign any key, the space bar included, to most any function you desire.

• Patrick
    Patrick Member ✭✭✭

Not a good feature if mox or tune is the last command. I can attest to this from personal experience.

• Al K0VM
    Al K0VM Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2022

Using the space bar to toggle the last button of an app works on many Windows apps. WSJT-X for one example.

The app needs to be in focus for the toggle to work.

AL, K0VM

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.