Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

How do I resolve what appears to be a disconnect between SmartSDR and my 6400M?

Options
I wonder if anyone else has run into the following issue, and if so, how was it resolved? Everything of the Dax panel shows that a signal is being transmitted to the radio; the SDR panel does not indicate that an RF transmission is being sent out and there is no SWR reading; meanwhile, the Flex (6400M) radio indicates that it is transmitting. It appears to me that there is a disconnect between SmartSDR DAX and the radio. Up until this issue arose everything was working perfectly and in all other respects the radio operates perfectly. I have spent a great deal of time trying to resolve this issue to no avail.

Answers

• Al K0VM
    Al K0VM Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Joe,

Assuming that the DAX GUI shows TX signals in its bar graph, does the "level" indicator in SSDR or 6400M screen show TX signal ? Is DAX enabled in SSDR ? If so, Is the signal you're trying to send with in the frequency limits of the TX hi/low cuts ?

AL, K0VM''

• Joe
    Joe Member
    Options
    Al, the answers to each your questions are yes. The mode I am attempting to use is FT8, which up until a week ago had been working perfectly for the past year.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.