Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Unable to login to SmartSDR or connect to radio

This has been happening the last 3 days. When I try to connect nothing happens, just a black window then finally fails. I noticed Smartlink wasn't logged in, when I try to login, I get a generic window after entering my creds that says "OK" & nothing else - the window doesn't close or have anything to click besides cancel in the upper left. I've attached a pic. Any ideas here? I am running the same computer as I have for years win10

Comments

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator

Hi Pat, I think I have seen this issue reported before. I would submit a helpdesk ticket - I am sure Flex support has the answer.

• Pat Hayes
    Pat Hayes Member ✭✭

Okay so this is really odd - rebooted firewall, checked firewall logs, found nothing out of the ordinary BUT after the reboot I can connect. So very strange, wonder if perhaps there was a rule that went wonky.

• Ted S
    Ted S Member ✭✭
    edited December 2021

That looks like the TLS error from the older versions of SSDR prior to 3.2.39 and 2.7.6, did a downgrade get installed?

You have to be on the latest version for your SmartLink Account to work since the older versions of TLS were deprecated.

Ted,

WR4T

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator

OK great! Always nice to have an easy solution. Well, any equipment with a microcontroller can have problems that are solved with a reboot. In my homebrew Teensy and Arduino projects, a static jolt from me sitting down at my operating position sometimes sends them into crazy behavior. Power lines, signal lines and direct contact can all be the culprit.

• Pat Hayes
    Pat Hayes Member ✭✭

Ted - thank you for this. I am on version 3.1.8.145 - Perhaps an upgrade is in order

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

Please upgrade to 3.2.39 to resolve this. This resolves this exact issue.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.