Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Maestro won't power up.... anyone seen this issue before?

Options
13»

Answers

• WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

try the link again it came up for me,

In a nut shell you have to open the Maestro and charge the tablet directly on the MicroUSB jack on the tablet with a USB charger for 12 hours or so.

then put the plugs back in and see if it works and put the covers back together

I actually bought the correct mating cables and brought the connections out to the External Battery compartment so if this happens again to me I can easily charge it with out opening the case.

It has been several years since I modified mine and I no longer have the Cable part numbers.

sorry

• WB9IXS
    WB9IXS Member ✭✭
    Options

Hello Steve

I was able to open the link and download the pdf file. If you would like I can send a copy to you. Look me up on QRZ my email is correct there

Jim

WB9IXS

• Philip KA4KOE
    Options

The original version, like mine, would not power up if left unused for awhile. I had to open it up and recharge the internal battery.

• Andrey Kvochkov
    Options
    I would share my experience with FlexRadio Maestro which did not work suddenly.
    Probably it could help somebody.

So, I used Maestro during some years without any problems. But in one day I found out it powered off and it would not be powered on again!
    I read all what I can find in Internet! It was really as a disaster for me!
    I tried everything but without success.
    Of course, I could send it to FlexRadio for repair but it is not so easy to do leaving in Kazakhstan!

I open the Maestro and found out the Dell tablet PC inside! I tried to charge the tablet from separate power supply and even it was working some times! But it has absolutely not worked with Maestro.
    Finally I bought the spare battery for Dell tablet, the original one has been replaced by spare and now my Maestro is working again!

The spare battery I got from AliExpress because I did not find original Dell battery for this model.

Please feel free to ask me for any question if you have the same problem.

73, Andy UN7G

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.