Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Here I sit...

Mark_WS7M
Mark_WS7M Member ✭✭✭

Here I sit, broken hearted, paid my $500 and...

No TGXL... sigh...

I know delivery of stuff is tough these days but inquiring minds want to know when new toys will arrive.

Comments

• Mike Steventon
    Mike Steventon Member ✭✭✭

Mine is on order from 28 August. You have my sympathy. I fully expect delivery (in the UK) to be not much earlier than Xmas, and even stretching into the new year. All good things come to those who wait.

It’s gonna make a fantastic Santa Present……!

73 Mike.

• Mark_WS7M
    Mark_WS7M Member ✭✭✭

Hi Mike,

Well mine is on order since June. Hopefully by Xmas!

• Butch
    Butch Member ✭✭✭

Website says deliviers are expected in the 4th quarter 2021, which I guess means unless a slip occurs, shipments will start anywhere between October 1st and December 31st. I placed my order on May 24th. No word yet.

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

We are shipping them as fast as we receive them from 403A. Trust me, we don't like them sitting around collecting dust. They are building them as fast as they receive raw materials.

I'm waiting for mine but customers come first.

• Mark_WS7M
    Mark_WS7M Member ✭✭✭

Mike, I would have figured you'd have one being the support and video guy that you are...

Anyway, my TGXL arrived today. It's hooked up and working.

It will be a bit of a learning curve from HFAuto. It seems in SmartSDR Mac the Tune button does not engage Tune on the TGXL. Not sure if it does on Windows SmartSDR.

Anyway I can run the TGXL utility in Windows ARM so I can trigger tune cycles that way and I'm guessing that once tuned in a freq the memories take over and you really don't need to tune. That will be nice!

That was how the tuner worked in my SPE amp. It just switched to the last good tune for that frequency when you moved there!

• Butch
    Butch Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2021

Mine arrived today too. It was ordered May24th.

Butch

KF4HR

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.