Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Cannot save TGXL configuration

I was off line for a few weeks due to my home renovation.

When connected everything back at my shack, i found that my TGXL is no longer shows the Antenna number, it still follow the band changes from 6600.

I tried to update from ver 1.1.1 to 1.6 without success.

When I am entering IP address of AG2x8, TGXL cannot save it in both versions 1.1.1 and 1.6.

Any idea how to solve it?

Thanks, Sergey

Comments

• Sergey KN7K
    Sergey KN7K Member ✭✭✭

While I am waiting for a helpdesk response, can someone share the same image as above from your setup?

I suspect that something with IP range...

Thanks

• WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭

Looks to me like your trying to connect to the wrong address.

The GSD I think is for something else not for the Tuner to talk to.

I run my Antenna Genius using a static IP as MY preferred way to do it.

hope this helps

• Sergey KN7K
    Sergey KN7K Member ✭✭✭

Thank you Bret,

I figured it out, i forgot that i have to take IP address from AG "Device Information" window and not from "Configure Device" window.

Thanks,

Sergey

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.