Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Ordered a Tuner Genius XL

Hi guys,

I just ordered a Tuner Genius XL. At the risk of sounding impatient... anybody have a quess as to how long they are taking to ship?

Thanks in advance,

Jeff

KG9LD

Comments

• Butch
    Butch Member ✭✭✭

Jeff - I've owned Flex equipment for over 5 years and two things I can tell you without reservation, 1) having patience can come in very handy, and 2) even thought the wait time might be long, it's normally well worth the wait.

I ordered my TG-XL in May 2021, about the same time the TG-XL was first announced for general sale. In early November I checked with JP (Flex Sales Mgr) and was told my TG-XL should arrive towards the end of November or early December. As of December 1, no word on a shipment date.

Butch

KF4HR

• DonS
    DonS Member ✭✭✭

I also ordered in May and based on my order number they told me I am 10th on the list and that was around 11/24. Still waiting and yes patience is a good thing.

Don - kx9q

• KG9LD
    KG9LD Member ✭✭

Thanks guys

When it gets here, it gets here. I'm fine with the Elecraft tuner/amp for now anyway.

Jeff

KG9LD

• N0EG
    N0EG Member ✭✭

I ordered it in May and received it last week. N0EG

• Mark_WS7M
    Mark_WS7M Member ✭✭✭

Ordered mine mid-june. No word yet.

• KM4CQG
    KM4CQG Member ✭✭

Ordered June 10, 2021 was told 4th QTR of 2021. I was hoping for a XMas present but looks like coal 4 me.

• Butch
    Butch Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2021

I received my TG-XL Invoice from JP today. A friend in Florida also received his TG-XL invoice today too. Both orders were submitted during the May/June time frame.

Thanks JP!

KF4HR

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator

Comgrats Butch. It is worth the wait.

Dave wo2x

• W2PP
    W2PP Member ✭✭

I also agree. This is the first piece of kit I’ve purchased in a very long time that was truly revolutionary

Peter

• DonS
    DonS Member ✭✭✭

The tuner is on its way. UPS says it should be delivered between noon and 4:30 Thursday.

Don - kx9q

• Mark_WS7M
    Mark_WS7M Member ✭✭✭

Got mine yesterday.

• Butch
    Butch Member ✭✭✭

Thanks Dave. I enjoyed my 1st TG-XL so much (free with my PG-XL order), I ordered a 2nd one.

Butch KF4HR

• Mike VE3CKO
    Mike VE3CKO Member ✭✭✭

I got notified on Dec. 7th it's ready to ship and paid the balance. Always nice to speak with JP!

Haven't received any shipping notification/tracking # yet. (:

• gbird
    gbird Member
    I ordered my TGXL on 6/8. On 10/13 I was also told to expect it late November/early December too like KF4HR has said. Sent email to orders@flexradio.com last week looking for an update to see if I would get it this week for Christmas... Heard nothing so far..

73, KF2UJ

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.