Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Icom 7610 and the PGXL

JP - KG5ZZB
JP - KG5ZZB FlexRadio Employee ✭✭

Y'all!

Does anyone have experience of connecting a 7610 and a PGXL?

I have a customer that owns a 7610 and wants to get a PGXL and would like to chat with someone who has that setup already.

Answers

• W2PP
    W2PP Member ✭✭

I do. Works great. CAT CIV isn’t reliable yet but the RF detect is solid. Great combination

• JP - KG5ZZB
    JP - KG5ZZB FlexRadio Employee ✭✭

Thank you my friend.

• W8ASA
    W8ASA Member ✭✭

JP, I ordered my PGXL on Friday Nov 19, and it arrived on Nov23. I have both a Flex 6400 and an IC-7610. I plan to take notes when I install both this weekend, and will send a copy to you. I probably won't need many notes on the Flex side, of course. Ken W8ASA

• W9SN
    W9SN Member ✭✭

Curious. I just got my new PGXL and I can't configure it to an Icom 7300. Can this amp be operated by a rig without any proper control set up in the software?

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

I just answered this in another posting in the PGXL discussion group.

• W2PP
    W2PP Member ✭✭

I still can’t get the Icom 7610 or 7851 to talk to amp. Tried all manner of configuration nadda

allegedly a FW may come. It’s been almost three years coming

RF sense does work

Peter

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.