Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Clock on the Maestro

Have owned a Maestro and 6300 for several years...They both work very well...Have always wondered why they haven’t offered a clock display on the Maestro.

Comments

• Martin AA6E
    Martin AA6E Member ✭✭✭

Maestro doesn't seem to know the time unless GPSDO is installed in the radio. The Maestro tablet *could* do Windows Internet time sync, but I suppose that wasn't on the priority list.

73 Martin AA6E

• WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭

All the GPSDO does is set's the clock in the radio to have more accuracy NOT a time clock, I just use my Cell phone if I need to know what time it is.

• snet0311
    snet0311 Member ✭✭

There's a bunch of "Basics" missing, unfortunately.

Expected more as a new user.

Cheers, Stefan

• Neil D Friedman N3DF
    Neil D Friedman N3DF Member ✭✭✭✭

Get a Mac. SSDR for Mac has a clock.

• snet0311
    snet0311 Member ✭✭

Excellent Idea getting a Mac first, Neil :-))

Well, for those who bought the M-Modell as a „Standalone Radio“ for 3500 Bucks (or even the Console), with a lot of „free space“ on the 8inch screen, it’s a bit sad, that it‘s seems so Challenging to integrate a simple clock.

I am, however, in the fortunate position of having a church clock in sight. A quick flick to the binoculars and I can calculate the "UTC" by an additional app on my smartphone. That’s very handy ;-)

• ka9ees
    ka9ees Member ✭✭✭

@Neil D Friedman N3DF

SmartSDR for Windows has a clock.

• snet0311
    snet0311 Member ✭✭
    edited November 2021

I guess running the Flex M with any software is not the point after all.

Please see above: „Operation as a "standalone radio" (M-Modells, or Maestro), without a Computer, respectively without any software.“

Of course, even every OS has a integrated clock already. 

73‘

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.