Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

CAT defaults to wrong "station"

Setup is SSDR v3.2.39 and Windows. No smartlink, remoteing, etc. Just the radio and my PC. I have SSDR set to auto-start CAT and DAX.

My issue is that somehow CAT sees 2 versions of my "station", and both have the identical name. (see attached screenshot). I have no idea how the second one came to be.

One "DESKTOP-O578N29" works and the other doesn't, and CAT is defaulting to the one that doesn't. Obviously I don't need 2 versions, so how do I get rid of the one that doesn't work?

73, Rick N0VT

Answers

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator

Hi Rick, It seems like there might be an old instance of SmartSDR still running. Have you re-booted your computer? I think that might clear the extra instance.

• Rick N0VT
    Rick N0VT Member ✭✭

Not only rebooted, but deleted and reinstalled. SSDR.

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator

I think I would submit a help desk ticket at this point.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.