Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SmartSDR 1.12.1 problems

Options

Hello all, The software was adding a second slice to 222. When I deleted the second slice, the radio crashed. I had to cycle the radio to get it back and it continued to add the second slice. It also did not work properly on 50 MHz transverter. So I reset the radio and reprogrammed all of my 10 transverters. Worked great. After about 3 weeks it started again with adding a second slice to 50 MHz transverter. When I deleted the second slice, the radio crashed again. Is the software bad?

Thanks, Paul WA3GFZ

Answers

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

Hi Paul, What radio are you using? You mention cycling the radio, so I assume you mean powering it off and back on. One thing to try is export your profiles (if they exist in V1...) then do a factory reset of the radio. If that does not fix it, you probably need to submit a help desk ticket.

• Paul Sokoloff
    Options

Hi Len, I am using a 6300. Yes cycling the radio is a simple power off then back on. The factory reset of the radio does work but only for a few weeks until the problem occurs again. Thanks, Paul

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

Ah, ok. Well I would submit a trouble ticket for this one.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.