Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Tuner Genius updates

Options

Hi

I saw some delivery delays with Maestro what about my SO2R Tuner Genius on order.

Has anyone received there’s during 3rd Quarter ?

Ian

Comments

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

We have shipped a LOT of TGXL's this week.

• John WA7UAR
    John WA7UAR Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I received my TGXL today! 🎉

• KM4CQG
    KM4CQG Member ✭✭
    Options

All great news Mike when should I expect mine approx?

Ian

• Ian
    Ian Member ✭✭
    Options

I received my SO2R unit yesterday

Ian VE3JI

• KM4CQG
    KM4CQG Member ✭✭
    Options

So since you two gentleman have received it how is it's tuning performance?

Anyone using SO2R?

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

I used the SO2R tuner at Field Day in SO2R mode between 10 and 6 meters. Tuner in circuit for 10 and bypass for 6. When transmitting on 6 the 10 meter side would switch the tuner to bypass (as designed). Switching in less that 20 ms.

At home I set tune memories for each band along with segments of certain bands where the tuner will go in bypass (good SWR). Everything works well. I’m limited to three antennas.

• Sterling, AK1K
    Options

I got mine today. It was ordered last May. But it seems to be doing fine.

• W2PP
    W2PP Member ✭✭
    Options

I find the SO2R version highly effective and fast. I’ve over come the low power error by manually tuning where it won’t. It’s reliable and reputable

Peter

• KM4CQG
    KM4CQG Member ✭✭
    Options

Sounds great guy's thanks

I ordered mine Mid Jun so hopefully a X Mas present.

Ian

• Mark_WS7M
    Mark_WS7M Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Like Ian, mid-June order, no joy on any communication that it is getting close.

• Butch
    Butch Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Sterling - do you happen to remember what day in May you placed your order?

Butch

• Ian
    Ian Member ✭✭
    Options

I would suggest you contact sales at flex and ask where you are in the que

hopefully they can give you an update

Ian VE3JI

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.