Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex 6400 not booting up.

Hi e dry body,
yesterday evening I found my new Flex 6400 with the blinking green light, after trying to reboot,
I went trough some community posts suggesting to unplug the power connector and eventually reset the radio, tried both and at the end of the venting radio was working again.
This morning I went again in my shack and I found the logo blue light flashing.
I can ear the fan spinning, but the power button is not hon. If I press the power button radio turns off, if I press again the power button, again just the flashing logo.
I tried all the reset procedures I found on the official guides and the “best” result I get is a steady withe light on the power button, that stays there as long I don’t touch the button, if i press it, ratio goes off then flashing blue logo again.
I followed carefully all the reset procedures (turning off, unplug power, wait 30 sec, replying, etc),
but nothing works.
Anything else I can do?
thanks, Tony

Comments

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

I created a support ticket for you.

Sorry to see that that is happening, but our staff in Germany should be able to work with you on Monday morning.

• iz7aue
    iz7aue Member ✭✭
    Thanks Mike

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.