Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

TGXL power supply

Options

I received my Tuner the other day and it is great!! I have a question however...I power my 6700 from a PowerWerks 30 amp supply and turn it on/off remotely then remotely turn on the 6700 with the remote turn on feature..... I thought I would power the Tuner off the same power supply so that it came on when I used the 6700.. the problem is that as soon as I turn on the power supply and the 6700 is still off, the power supply indicates it is drawing 3 amps and the fan in the supply begins to race but the tuner does not turn on... if I pull the power cord to the Tuner the fan instantly stops and the power meter on the supply indicates zero and then if I re-insert the power cord the tuner comes on and the fan stops.. everything is normal.. Any ideas what causes this???

Tnx AH0U

Answers

• W2PP
    W2PP Member ✭✭
    Options

It sounds like you need the latest hardware update in the TGXL

I recommend you open a help desk ticket

I have this update and I now virtually never see that condition

Peter

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.