Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Dashboard items missing on W11

I am using Windows 11(having upgraded from Windows 10) and SmartSDR v 3.2.37. I have noticed that my dashboard is now missing the apps down the right hand side of the page that allow me to tune the antenna, etc. I think there were about 5 or 6 apps (that's what I am calling them but they are probably just little windows/functions). I can't find how to get them back.
I realize this could be because I am still using v3.2.37 and not the latest 3.2.39, but my club's Flex 6400 is still using that older version. They are due to upgrade shortly, so do I have to wait for the upgrade to put things right or is there a way I can reclaim the missing functions in the meantime?

Best Answer

Answers

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator

Hi Grant, Do you at least have this little arrow? If so, just click it and the functions will reappear.

Also, check to be sure that your SmartSDR window is not just moved left slightly taking the functions out of your view.

• Grant VK4JAZ
    Grant VK4JAZ Member ✭✭
    Hi Len, Yes I have that little arrow etc but that only brings into view the items that normally reside on the left of the dashboard. My issue is how to get the items that normally reside on the right of the page back. Now it's possible they aren't needed but if that's the case how do I tune the antenna or want to activate VOX?
  • KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator

Hi Grant, Sorry, I misunderstood. Try this icon in the lower left. It turns on and off the control panel.

• Grant VK4JAZ
    Grant VK4JAZ Member ✭✭

Thanks Len, I'll give that a try.

• Grant VK4JAZ
    Grant VK4JAZ Member ✭✭

Hi Len, Tried what you suggested - works perfectly now. Thanks a ton.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.