Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Cant Resize Spots settings Window

When I click on Settings- Spots, the window that opens is pencil thin. I can't resize it. If I mouse over it , get no arrow, etc. Anyone have any suggestions. Googling yields no successful suggestions.

73 Paul w2eck

Answers

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    edited November 2021

Hi Paul, here is a link to another thread about this issue. If this does not help, I would submit a help desk ticket.

https://community.flexradio.com/discussion/8025164/spots-settings-window-not-propagated

EDIT: fixed link...

• W2ECK
    W2ECK Member ✭✭

Len

thanks for the suggestion. Won’t get to try for a few days and will let you know results

73 Paul W2ECK

• W2ECK
    W2ECK Member ✭✭

I did open a ticket on this problem and got the below back from Tim immediately. It was easy to implement and fixed the problem. My "Spots" window is now the normal size.

Reset the SSDR.settings file on your PC

• If SmartSDR for Windows is running, close it down.
    • Then enter %APPDATA% into the Windows Search box. It will display a folder as a result of the search. Select the folder.
    • If you are presented with a set of folders of which one of them is ROAMING, select that folder.
    • You will see a FlexRadio Systems folder listed. Double click on it to open the folder.
    • In that folder is a file with the name SSDR.settings. Delete that file.
    • Restart SmartSDR for Windows.

73 Paul w2eck

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator

Thanks for the update Paul.

• Had this same issue when migrating from dual 19" monitors to a single 34" wide screen monitor. Impacted the Memory, Network and Spots windows. The fix provided by Paul W2ECK worked like a charm. Thanks Paul!

73, Ron WB2WGH

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.