Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

No PTT on Tuner XL

Options

Occasionally when I key my 6600, I get a message in a red font on the Tuner display that says NO PTT. No power comes out of the tuner or the amp. This happens once every 20 or 30 key downs, not every time. I saw a message from another ham after this weekend's contest that he had the same issue. Is this something identified and being fixed by Flex? Is there a setting I'm missing to eliminate the problem?

I could not find a thread on it here.

73 de Tom, N9GUN

Answers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.