Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SPE EXPERT 1K-FA Series III Amplifier

SPE EXPERT 1K-FA Series III Amplifier

Purchased by me new from Frosty right before Bob Hardy became the US distributer for SPE amplifiers, roughly 2012,13? This amplifier is in perfect cosmetic and operational condition. This Amplifier also has very low operational hours do to the fact that I purchased a SPE Expert 1.3 K-FA a couple years later which was used for my main amplifier. Currently Wired for 240 vac. Attached pictures are limited but like I said it has no flaws and always in a non smoking home.

Comes with carry case and all origional double shipping boxes and packing.

******* This Amplifier was converted to full coverage for MARS operation by Expert Linears America and in doing so it looses the 6 meter band, otherwise its a full TX Coverage MARS Capable amplifier 10 - 160 meters. *******

$2650 Shipped Insured US 48

Payment: Cash Local pickup, Postal Money Order or Personal check after they clear (No PayPal).

E-mail good on QRZ

Larry

NY8T

Comments