Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

New Windows 11 Updates

Would it create a problem using the New Windows Updates 11on Flex 6600M radios, and a Flex Power Genius Power Amplifier? Also I have ordered a Flex Power Tuner?
All your help are greatly appreciated.
Best regards,73's
Gabriel, KZ2A

Answers

• Al K0VM
    Al K0VM Member ✭✭✭

I have used the Flex SSDR/CAT/DAX software ( and all of my widows 10 apps) on Windows 11 without issue.

I would expect that you will have Flex issues related to WIndows 11. But YMMV.

AL, K0VM

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator

Mike at Flex announced Windows 11 compatibility a few days ago:

https://community.flexradio.com/discussion/8025321/smartsdr-installations-on-windows-11#latest

• J.C. W4QK
    J.C. W4QK Member ✭✭

I have been using Windows 11 for several days and my Flex Smart SDR, Logging Programs, Antenna Rotor Control, WSJT-X and JTAlert are all working as normal with my Flex 6400M. I have had no issues with any other applications. You may have to get used to the new menus, but that won't take long.

73 - JC

W4QK

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator

All Flex software, SmartSDR, power Genius, Tuner Genius, and Antenna Genius running fine on Windows 11.

note - this is a PC that meets Windows 11 requirements including hardware TPM 2.0 module in PC.

Reminder - Flex may not handle support Issues if Windows 11 is forced onto non-compliant hardware. There may be issues running Windows 11 on hardware not certified for Win 11.

Dave wo2x

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.