Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Tuning step change in V2.7.6

Options

I have a Flex 6600M. Since I updated to V2.7.6, the frequency tuning step has changed. Now on AM, the lowest setting is 250. Can that be changed or is an update going to address it?

Thanks,

Gary

KG5CW

Answers

• Neil D Friedman N3DF
    Neil D Friedman N3DF Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

In 3.2.39, the minimum step is also 250 Hz.

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    edited October 2021
    Options

You can overtype the 250 to anything you like up to 999K, followed by the enter key. It will stay that way until you change it by typing a new value or by clicking the value change arrows. If you set it to 100 Hz, then change modes, when you come back to AM, it will still be 100.

• Gary
    Gary Member ✭✭
    Options

The 6600M screen does not allow you to enter a value.

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

Hi Gary, I wonder what would happen if you used a computer to change the value, close the slice, then open the slice on the front panel? I don't have an M model or a Maestro, so I can't try it myself.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.