Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Tuner Genius setup

Options

Using Flex 6500 + PGXL amplifier + soon-to-be-shipped TGXL 1x3 version with three antennas: 

Ant1 beam 6m--40m;

Ant2 cage dipole 80m;

Ant3 long wire 160m.

If I set the allowed 10 tuning frequencies for all covered bands on Ant1 and Ant2, and 20 tuning frequencies on Ant3, will the 1x3 version automatically select the appropriate antenna 1 – 2 – 3 based on the Flex 6500 band – frequency setting?

Thanks, Mike, K6DRY

Answers

• Mike Steventon
    Mike Steventon Member ✭✭✭
    Options

You will be lucky if you get an answer to this just yet, as I think there are only a very few lucky owners of this model.

I have a 1 x 3 on order with delivery end of this year. I am just putting my faith in FlexRadio, so at the moment your guess is as good as mine!

73 de Mike G4GWH

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

@Michael Reid

At the moment, I don't have an answer yet. We have 1 or 2 TGXLs in the office since every other one arriving is being shipped to customers. They come first.

You could also email 403A support and ask them since they are the designers.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.