Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Cannot access the remote 6400 via SmartLINK

Options
I cannot access the remote 6400 via SmartLINK.

I last used it on Sep 24th at 13:40 UTC.
After that, I logged out of SmartLINK and simply logged out without turning off the computer.

And today at 06:30 UTC, I accessed the remote 6400 via SmartLINK again, but I am logged in but not able to access.

Callsign, First Name and Last Name are blank, and Log Out below them is enabled.

I log out and log in again, but it's the same.

This is probably a problem with the Flex server.

Is there a way to use it without relying on a FLEX server to access the radio?

Comments

• Ha Gei
    Ha Gei Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Look at Wolf´s page, there is description of how top set up "softether.net" . This works with SSDR and is 100% reliable and does not need any weird cloud services ( only some dyndns, wichh they usually provide via a japanese university, but anything else will also work ).

Harry DL9NDW

• Yoon HL5BLI
    Options
    Hello, Harry

Thanks for the advice.
    :)
    I was stressed out by this SmartLink.
    If things go wrong, it's taking a lot of time because I have to get to the home where the Flex radio is installed.

I'll try your advice.

thank you.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.