Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Adding Alpha 9500 AMP to Flex 6300

I have a TS-990S rig and the key out goes to a DX engineering NCC-2 receive antenna phaser's radio PTT key in. On the back of the NCC-2 the optional PTT key out goes to my Alpha 9500 ket it. This works flawlessly.

I would like to share my Alpha amp with my Flex. Can I just a cable from the ALPHA 9500 KEY OUT TO THE flex 6300 key in? Thanks

Answers

• Yes you can have all the key lines in a loop as long as you are only using one of each at any one time. Thats the way I do it with no problems.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.