Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

New User Training - Free, was much appreciated.

Options

Hi all, I just wanted to say a big thank you to Dan-N7HQ and Mike-VA3MW for the online meeting/training session yesterday.

This "Boot Camp" session was very informative and very well laid out, and was even open to any questions throughout the session.

Thanks again and keep up the great work/support. Looking forward to more of these :-)

73 de VE9VC

Reg

Tagged:

Comments

• Dom wa2got
    Dom wa2got Member ✭✭
    Options

I second that! Thank You Dan and Mike. I am relatively new, having my 6400 for several months. There are many topics to become familiar with. Each time I attend a session I see new things I want to explore further. Probably, what I now say are 'new' things, just did not register in my mind when I first heard them in the past. I like to take sips from the firehose :-) Thank You both for taking time from your evening to help us newbies.