Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Any Utility to Import Spreadsheet to Memory Channels on 6700?

Options

The title says it all. I have been keeping an Excel spreadsheet of 2m repeaters by locations and it would be great if I could easily import a group directly into SDR rather than having a huge list to search all the time I am at a different QTH. Anyone aware of a utility program to to this?

Jerry NY2KW

Comments

• J.C. W4QK
    J.C. W4QK Member ✭✭
    Options

Hi Jerry. I have a Flex 6400M and I use the Import/Export Profiles under the Profiles Tab on SSDR. You can then select Import and browse to your Excel spreadsheet file to import the information into the Flex memories. It works well for me and I hope this is what you were looking for.

73 - JC

W4QK

• Tom Teague
    Tom Teague Member ✭✭
    Options

That would be great to find if there is one. I use FRStacks3 I have never looked to see if there is a way to import or export the memory Spreadsheets but you may check it out and see if you can find a way to use it. Let us know if you figure it out it would be great to know.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.